Subscribe to Denise's Blog via Email
Connect With Denise!
- Theriaults Dollmastery Seminar – An Opportunity To Learn About Rare Antique Dolls
- Random Musings on Dolls, Antiques, And Old Fashioned Things
- Kewpie Dolls Do So Much More Than Stand At Attention: Action Kewpies
- Stuck Behind Your Computer Screen 24/7? Go to A Live Doll Event
- New Fashionistas Barbies Come With New Body Types and Lots of Unwarranted Hype
Tag Archives: 1960s dolls
Fashion Queen Barbie: Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous
The Fashion Queen Barbie doll, produced from 1963 to 1965, really is all about glamour. In 1963, Barbie was still relatively new, and nearly all the Barbie dolls on the market were either Ponytail Barbie dolls or Bubblecut Barbie dolls. And then came the very … Continue reading
Posted in Barbie Dolls - Vintage Tagged 1960s dolls, vintage barbie dolls Leave a comment
Color Magic Barbie: A Truly Groovy Mid-60s Barbie, With Hair You Can Color Too!
For me, one of the most iconic Mid-60s Vintage Barbie Dolls is the Color Magic Barbie. She has bright and groovy colors and long hair, very unlike the older-looking and more prim and proper Ponytail and Bubblecut Barbies that came before her. Additionally, you … Continue reading
Posted in Barbie Dolls - Vintage Tagged 1960s dolls, color magic, vintage barbie dolls Leave a comment