These are just some of the 150 photos I took today at Theriault’s Love, Shirley Temple exhibit today at the Little Theater in Kansas City. The images include Shirley Temple Costumes, dolls, paper ephemera and more. I hope the photos convey some of the uniqueness of having this exhibit and auction in the Little Theater, which was built in 1934 at the height of Shirley Temple’s film career.
Subscribe to Denise's Blog via Email
Connect With Denise!
- Theriaults Dollmastery Seminar – An Opportunity To Learn About Rare Antique Dolls
- Random Musings on Dolls, Antiques, And Old Fashioned Things
- Kewpie Dolls Do So Much More Than Stand At Attention: Action Kewpies
- Stuck Behind Your Computer Screen 24/7? Go to A Live Doll Event
- New Fashionistas Barbies Come With New Body Types and Lots of Unwarranted Hype