The iconic red and white polka dot dress from Stand Up and Cheer, from the “Baby Take A Bow” star-making number sold for $75,000 against a $20,000 estimate. It was purchased by a museum in California. The Good Ship Lollipop dress is next! They are playing the clip now and people are singing along! UPDATE: The Good Ship Lollipop dress just sold for $21,000 and was sold to the same Californian museum.
Subscribe to Denise's Blog via Email
Connect With Denise!
- Theriaults Dollmastery Seminar – An Opportunity To Learn About Rare Antique Dolls
- Random Musings on Dolls, Antiques, And Old Fashioned Things
- Kewpie Dolls Do So Much More Than Stand At Attention: Action Kewpies
- Stuck Behind Your Computer Screen 24/7? Go to A Live Doll Event
- New Fashionistas Barbies Come With New Body Types and Lots of Unwarranted Hype